We're looking for a Finance and Administration to join us on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
As part of our small Finance and Administration team supporting our European operations from our Gateshead office, you will carry out a range of duties including:
· Processing purchase orders, invoices and payments
· Processing Sales Orders, invoicing and cash collection
· Bank reconciliations, VAT returns and fixed asset management
· Processing payroll and expense claims
· Reception duties including answering the telephone, taking deliveries and dealing with visitors
· General office administration and providing ad hoc support to our teams in the UK, France and Netherlands
What experience/skills do you need?
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent written and spoken English and good standard of Maths
· Willingness to learn and to improve existing processes
· Helpful, supportive team working approach
· Able to analyse and solve problems constructively
· Excellent Microsoft office skills, particularly in Excel
In addition, it would be great if you have:
· Experience with payroll and monthly accounts reconciliations
· Proficiency in one or more of these languages: Chinese; French; Dutch
Why work for us?
· The chance to work with great people who enjoy what they do
· Our informal working environment, where we bring a new meaning to the term “casual dress”
· Our lunchtime Yoga sessions
· 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 30
· Private Health Insurance and Health Care Cash Back Scheme
· Opportunities to develop your career across our global organisation
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!