We’re looking for a Product Manager, based in our Hengelo (Netherlands) office.
What will you do?
As a Product Manager, you’ll define the roadmap for our Vortex DDS product line, driven by the IoT Software and Solutions Product & Marketing strategy. You will also manage the DDS open source community (Eclipse Cyclone DDS), with the intent to maximise adoption of the DDS technology in general and Eclipse Cyclone DDS specifically.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to collaborate with the Engineering and Marketing teams to refine product requirements and drive lead generation activities; someone with a highly solution-oriented approach to problem solving, that can respond to community queries & assist community users with designing a software system based on DDS; a highly analytical individual who can identify innovations, as well as community suggestions and get them incorporated in the roadmap.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Experience with mission and/or business critical systems and related requirements for robustness, fault-tolerance and timeliness
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and, ideally, Dutch.
· Skilled in writing community blogs, posts and responding to users
· Excellent presentation and documentation skills
· A relevant first degree in a computer science/software engineering or related subject
· A high degree of proficiency in at least one programming language (preferably C, C++ or Java)
Our ideal candidate may also have experience of:
· The OMG DDS and related standards
· IIoT Platforms, specifically edge solutions, machine-to-machine, and processor constrained environments.
· IIoT and IoT
· Connectivity and security standards.
· Exploiting the open-source model of building a community, promoting the solution and maintain commercial added-value with regard to guaranteed levels of support, quality and longevity
· And may have a Masters’ degree or PhD in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related subject
Why work for us?
· The chance to work with brilliant, like-minded individuals who love what they do
· Informal working environment and a casual dress code
· 30 days’ annual leave
· Travel allowance
· Contributory Health Insurance Scheme
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Freedom to operate and innovate
· Opportunities to develop your career across our global organisation
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
If you think you have the skills to become a Product Manager at ADLINK, we’d love to hear from you!