We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer, to be based in our Gateshead office, on a permanent contract basis.
What will you do?
You'll work in a team of highly skilled and experienced Software Engineers, based in Gateshead, UK. The team is responsible for developing ADLINK Edge software and solutions. From the more traditional IoT solutions to our latest technology in Edge AI and Machine Vision that can be used to support a range of device technologies, operating systems and programming languages required by a project.
Your challenge will be to build the software and solutions, that enable solutions developed by ADLINK customers, to be deployed easily and efficiently, keeping in mind the user experience the entire time.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in further development of our Edge product line, utilising all aspects of agile software development, but also supporting customer engagements and product support, with appropriate supervision.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 5 years of experience in industry and a mature attitude to team work and getting the job done.
· Experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java
· The ability to be responsible when committing to tasks
· Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
· The ability to be relentless when it comes to solving problems
· Eagerness to learn and be accountable for decisions
Why work for us?
· The chance to work with brilliant, like-minded individuals who love what they do
· The chance to innovate and drive a business and industry forward, by defining the standards
· Informal working environment and a casual dress code
· Some great benefits, including 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service and Private Medical Insurance
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Freedom to operate and innovate
· Opportunities to develop your career across our global organisation
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
If you think you have the skills to become a Senior Software Engineer at ADLINK, we’d love to hear from you!