We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer, to be based in our Gateshead office, on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for resolving customer technical issues in a timely and professional manner to provide first class service to our customer base, and creating knowledge base solutions for common issues to help customers in the future. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, organised individual with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a customer-focused attitude.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Proficiency in at least one programming language from the list: C; C++; Java; Python
· Advanced problem-solving skills and the tenacity to find solutions
· Strong collaborative skills – able to work effectively a range of teams and functions
· Communication skills –strong verbal and written English skills
· Well-developed research and analytical skills
· Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Why work for us?
· The chance to work with brilliant, like-minded individuals who love what they do
· The chance to innovate and drive a business and industry forward, by defining the standards
· Informal working environment and a casual dress code
· Some great benefits, including 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service and Private Medical Insurance
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Freedom to operate and innovate
· Opportunities to develop your career across our global organisation
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
If you think you have the skills to become a Technical Support Engineer at ADLINK, we’d love to hear from you!